Career and Technical Student Organizations
~ CTSOs ~
Career Technical Education (CTE), Career Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs), provide premier programs, professional growth, and personal success for Vance's future workforce.
Z.B. VANCE National Technical Honor Society
National Technical Honor Society NTHS is...the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education. Mission To honor student achievement and leadership, promote educational excellence, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership. Vision To be the leader in providing recognition for excellence in career and technical education and creating significant occupational opportunities for America's top workforce education students. Committed to
- Providing the highest quality recognition for outstanding students in career and technical education,
- Supplying scholarships opportunities for its members,
- Creating new and emerging relationships between the educational community and business and industry,
- Being a flexible organization on the leading edge of technology and constantly responding to change,
- Maintaining financial responsibility to meet our increasing needs,
- Sustaining growth, innovation and continuous improvement based upon ongoing evaluation.
- Membership is an important career and professional investment recognized by education, business and industry.
- NTHS scholarships, a big advantage for NTHS members exclusively
- Members receive a membership certificate, presentation folder, pin, ID card, graduation tassel, a letter of recommendation customized for the student's career portfolio, window decal and official NTHS seal to be applied to the member's diploma or training certificate.
- Personal letters of recommendation for employment, college admission and scholarships provided by NTHS National Headquarters.